UK tours are in full swing for some bands and some are now preparing to kick things off as the countdown for festival season slowly dwindles to zero, but until then, some big bands are playing shows that shouldn’t be missed. To help here is our list of some of the biggest tours to be hitting UK venues that definitely shouldn’t be missed.
We reported way back when the Foos teased and announced their mini UK tour which will be hitting our arenas in June. If you managed to get tickets for these shows then it’s guaranteed to be a good night, and if you return back home with your voice still in tact then you definitely didn’t sing enough.
Foo Fighters UK dates:
- June 19th – Manchester Etihad Stadium (Support: Wolf Alice, The Cribs)
- June 22nd – The London Stadium (Support: Wolf Alice, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes)
- June 23rd – The London Stadium (Support: The Kills, Slaves)
The Metal legends are back at it again, Maiden will be embarking on a HUGE European tour seeing Ed Force One flying to 24 countries over four months playing 34 shows, kicking off at the end of May in Estonia and ending their mammoth tour on home soil at the O2 Arena in August.
Iron Maiden UK dates (Support: Killswitch Engage)
- 31 Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle
- 02 SSE Arena, Belfast
- 04 Exhibition & Conference Centre, Aberdeen
- 06 Manchester Arena, Manchester
- 07 Genting arena, Birmingham
- 10 O2 Arena, London
Thirty Seconds to Mars
As we reported on back in October, Thirty Seconds To Mars are back this year after Jared Leto’s latest stint on the big screen, Mars are promising a new album and a massive European tour for 2018 with 5 of the dates on the tour are around the UK. If you look back to the Closer To The Edge video that is example enough to know these guys put on a hell of a show.
- 23 Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
- 24 Manchester Arena, Manchester
- 25 The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- 27 The O2, London
- 29 Arena Birmingham, Birmingham
Unfortunately only a quick stop over in the UK on their tour but these are 3 shows you would be foolish to miss. Currently touring their latest record ‘Hydrograd’ Stone Sour are on a long run of shows and festivals for the album and if there ever was a sure thing for a gig of the highest quality, then make sure you catch Corey and co in June.
- 17 O2 Apollo, Manchester
- 18 Roundhouse, London
- 19 Rock City, Nottingham
The Alter Bridge and Slash vocalist is coming over to the UK to tour his first ever solo record. If you want to know what to expect, search on YouTube the acoustic sets he has done with Slash and just how powerful and impressive his voice is and that’s exactly what will be playing 7 shows over the UK, definitely keep an eye out for this one!
- 17 O2 Institute, Birmingham
- 18 Nottingham Rescue Rooms, Nottingham
- 20 Glasgow Garage, Glasgow
- 21 Manchester Gorilla, Manchester
- 23 Islington Assembly Hall, London
- 24 Thekla, Bristol
- 26 Islington Assembly Hall, London